Whether you are a new or an existing patient, we would like to thank you for choosing our practice.
Please note; at this time our plan is being offered as an alternative option to the NHS.
We have chosen to offer our uniquely designed patient payment plan because we believe we are offering the service our patients want. The plan has been specially designed to include our 7 Point Dental Health Check as well as many more benefits. It is because we have listened to your suggestions we can offer you this service at a very fair fee compared to branded scheme.
If you decide to join our plan we will provide you with a pack, which contains an agreement form and the terms of our new plan. this will require your signature and bank account details for the Direct Debit Mandate.
If patient prefer to pay on an annual basis for the dental plan and the insurance this can be arranged.
- We are committed to providing you with ethical, friendly and affordable dental care to the highest standards possible.
- We are dedicated to continuing dental education and keeping abreast of the changes in modern dentistry.
- We encourage preventative techniques - helping you to understand how to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free of tooth decay and gum disease.
- If you decide to join our plan we recommend that you come in one month before your check up date is due so we can provide you with a pack which contains an agreement form, the terms & conditions of our plan and a monthly direct debit for the dental treatment.
Patient Payment Plan
For £10.25 per patient per month you are entitled to:
2 full Dental Examinations.
2 hygienist appointments.
* FREE accidental damage caused by an external trauma to the mouth will be covered up to £5,000.
* We will reimburse fees incurred by you for emergency treatment to relieve pain and trauma by another dentist world-wide up to £340.
Band 2 - Bespoke Option
As well as the plan to accommodate the majority of our patients, a second option lets you design your own monthly payment plan. Together with Dr Gaitonde you can design a plan to reflect your personal dental needs.
Any additional treatment needed you will be entitled to 10% discount
Credit for Dental treatment
The opportunity to offer a consumer finance package is available to assist patients in paying for their dental treatment. The package is considered to be the most comprehensive and flexible available with a range of payment plans and repayment periods.
How the plan works
You are entitled to two full check ups a year. At each examination appointment your dental treatment co-ordinator will welcome you to the practice and discuss with you your satisfaction with the appearance of your teeth and smile.
Following this you will see Dr Gaitonde for a thorough consultation which will include our 7 Point Dental Health Check of
- Your lymph glands.
- An assessment of your jaw alignment
- The condition of your teeth.
- The condition of existing fillings/crowns.
- Screening for oral cancer.
- A full assessment of the condition of your gums.
- Time for discussion about your dental concerns, and any future treatment you may be interested in, including cosmetic.
Included in your monthly fee are two visits a year with the practice hygienist. At this appointment you will receive,
- Screening of your oral hygiene
- Removal of tartar and plaque
- Oral hygiene advice
You should attend ALL appointments in time to gain the maximum benefit from the plan.
Please see Terms & Conditions.